(1) Ya Wang, Rui Xu, Yiwei Cheng, Haowei Cao, Zibin Wang a, Tianyu Zhu,Jiayin Jiang, Hao Zhang, Chang Wang, Lin Qi, Mingxi Liu,Xuejiang Guo*, Juan Huang*, Jiahao Sha* (2019). RSBP15 interacts with and stabilizes dRSPH3 during sperm axonemeassembly in Drosophila. J. Genet. Genomics 46, 281-290. (co-correspondence author)
(2) Bowen Deng, Qi Li, Xinxing Liu, Yue Cao, Bingfeng Li, Yongjun Qian, Rui Xu, Renbo Mao, Enxing Zhou, Wenxia Zhang, Juan Huang, Yi Rao (2019). Chemoconnectomics: mapping chemical transmission in Drosophila. Neuron 101, 1-18.
(3) Junbo Tang, Haowei Cao, Rui Xu, Dandan Zhang, Juan Huang (2018). Mutant generation of the testis genes and phenotype analyses in Drosophila. Hereditas (Beijing), 40: 478-487.
(4) Yongjun Qian, Yue Cao, Bowen Deng, Guang Yang, Jiayun Li, Rui Xu, Dandan Zhang, Juan Huang*, Yi Rao* (2017). Sleep homeostasis regulated by 5HT2b receptor in a small subset of neurons in the dorsal fan-shaped body of Drosophila. eLife 6: e26519. (co-correspondence author)
(5) Haowei Cao, Rui Xu, Qiping Shi, Dandan Zhang, Juan Huang*, Yang Hong* (2017). FERM domain phosphorylation and endogenous 3’UTR are not essential for regulating the function and subcellular localization of polarity protein Crumbs. J. Genet. Genomics 44, 409-12. (co-correspondence author)
(6) Qiping Shi, Haowei Cao, Rui Xu, Dandan Zhang, Juan Huang (2017). Functional conservation study of polarity protein Crumbs intracellular domain. Hereditas (Beijing), 39: 32-40.
(7) Yi-Jiun Chen, Juan Huang, Lynn Huang, Erin Austin, Yang Hong (2017). Phosphorylation potential of Drosophila E-cadherin intracellular domain is essential for development and adherens junction biosynthetic dynamics regulation. Development, 144: 1242-1248.
(8) Song Wu, Guangming Gan, Zhiping Zhang, Jie Sun, Qifu Wang, Zhongbao Gao, Meixiang Li, Shan Jin, Juan Huang, Ulrich Thomas, Yong-hui Jiang, Yan Li, Rui Tian, Yong Q. Zhang (2017). A presynaptic function of Shank protein in Drosophila. J Neuroscience, 48: 11592-11604.
(9) Wei Dong, Xuejing Zhang, Weijie Liu, Yi-jiun Chen, Juan Huang, Erin Austin, Alicia M. Celotto, Wendy Z. Jiang, Michael J. Palladino, Yu Jiang, Gerald R. V. Hammond, Yang Hong (2015) A conserved polybasic domain mediates plasma membrane targeting of Lgl and its regulation by hypoxia. J. Cell Biol. 211: 273-286.
(10) Fengjiao Chen, Ying Wang, Yilin Yuan, Wei Zhang, Zijian Ren, Yong Jin, Xiaorui Liu, Qiang Xiong, Qin Chen, Manling Zhang, Xiaokang Li, Lihua Zhao, Ze Li, Zhaoqiang Wu, Yanfei Zhang, Feifei Hu, Juan Huang, Rongfeng Li, Yifan Dai (2015). Generation of B cell-deficient pigs by highly efficient CRISPR/Cas9-mediated gene targeting. J. Genet. Genomics, 42: 437-444.
(11) Gabriel Gasque, Stephen Conway, Juan Huang, Yi Rao, Leslie B. Vossall (2013). Small molecule drug screening in Drosophila identifies the 5HT2A receptor as a feeding modulation target. Sci Rep. 3:2120.
(12)Wenke Zhou, Juan Huang, Annie M. Watson, Yang Hong (2012). W::Neo: a novel dual-selection marker for high efficiency gene targeting in Drosophila. Plos ONE, 7: e31997.
(13)Juan Huang, Lynn Huang, Yi-Jiun Chen, Erin Austin, Caitlin E. Devor, Fabrice Roegiers, Yang Hong(2011). Differential regulation of adherens junction dynamics duringapical-basal polarization. J. Cell Sci. 124, 4001-4013.
(14) Juan Huang,Pallavi Ghosh, Graham F. Hatfull, Yang Hong (2011). Successive and targeted DNA integrations in Drosophila genome by Bxb1 and phiC31 integrases. Genetics 189, 391-395.
(15) Chen Ling, Yonggang Zheng, Feng Yin, Jianzhong Yu, Juan Huang, Yang Hong, Shian Wu, and Duojia Pan (2010). The apical transmembrane protein Crumbs functions as a tumor suppressor that regulates Hippo signaling by binding to Expanded. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 107, 10532-10537.
(16) Brian S. Robinson, Juan Huang, Yang Hong, Kenneth H. Moberg (2010). Crumbs regulates Salvador/Warts/Hippo signaling in Drosophila via the FERM-Domain protein Expanded. Curr Biol 20, 582-590.
(17) Juan Huang, Wenke Zhou, Wei Dong, Yang Hong(2009). Targeted engineering of the Drosophila genome. Fly (Austin) 3, 274-277.
(18) Juan Huang, Wenke Zhou*, Wei Dong, Annie M. Watson, Yang Hong (2009). Directed, efficient, and versatile modifications of the Drosophila genome by genomic engineering. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 106, 8284-8289. (co-first author)
(19) Juan Huang*, Wenke Zhou*, Annie M. Watson,Yuh-Nung Jan, Yang Hong (2008). Efficient ends-out gene targeting in DrosophilaGenetics 180, 703-707. (co-first author)
(20) Weihui Xu*, Juan Huang*, Baohua Li, Jiayang Li, Yonghong Wang (2008). Is kinase activity essential for biological functions of BRI1? Cell Research 18, 472-478. (co-first author)
(21) Ya Dai, Huanzhong Wang, Baohua Li, Juan Huang, Xinfang Liu, Yihua Zhou, Zhonglin Mou, Jiayang Li (2006). Increased expression of MAP KINASE KINASE7 causes deficiency in polar auxin transport and leads to plant architectural abnormality in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell 18, 308-320.